Today, 12:35 AM   #1
Toirealach
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cloak toggle on PTS

This is for the Devs that read this forum.

You have completely broken Cloak and its morphs making it a toggle ability. I have tried to play Nightblade on PTS and it is literally unplayable. It's impossible to manage one's Mag regen.

I have mained a Nightblade in ESO for 6 years now I think in PvE and PvP and I can tell you that the cost is too high because of Mag regen being disabled. There are no ways to recover Magicka while it is on and makes a Magblade completely impossible to play.

I am an expert on playing Nightblade and I find it impossible to play like this. You will kill the class for anyone who actually wants to be in the shadows and hidden.

I can tell you with certainty that this is the worst idea any ESO Dev has ever had.

This change was not thought out at all and has so many unintended side effects that it is impossible to get right.

If it goes live, my days of playing ESO and writing ESO addons will come to an end in little over a month. I will be done with this game and be spending my ESO Plus money elsewhere because you ruined my game experience for no reason and on purpose.

I'm happy to give the devs access to multiple guilds of Nightblades to get feedback, but we don't feel like the ZOS Devs listen.

I know the Devs have listened to other things I've written here, so I'm hoping you'll listen to this. It is a disaster and will drive hundreds of people who main Nightblades from the game.

I'm trying to use this forum as a conduit to get you devs to listen & respond.
Today, 04:50 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As a NB main of 10 years I completely understand your frustration, however this forum is only read by UI devs, so posting it here won't do much. You should add your voice to the official feedback thread instead.
Today, 07:53 AM   #3
ZOS_DanBatson
ZOS Staff!

Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
I'll pass the feedback along to the combat team

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Cloak toggle on PTS