03/27/20, 09:48 AM   #1
terrythechef
Dependency issue

Hi, Since the latest update 3/27/20 my "Azurah" addon has stopped loading, When I checked my addon list it was marked in Red and labled "Dependency". I have been using this addon for a couple of years now with no issue, I have the latest version of "Libaddonmenu" in my Minion file.
A bit of help would be appreciated.
03/27/20, 10:10 AM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you up to date on this too? https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...aProvider.html
03/27/20, 10:37 AM   #3
terrythechef
No, but I am now. i'll let you know if this works.
03/27/20, 10:41 AM   #4
terrythechef
Yep, That worked perfectly. Many thanks...
03/27/20, 12:05 PM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by terrythechef View Post
Hi, Since the latest update 3/27/20 my "Azurah" addon has stopped loading, When I checked my addon list it was marked in Red and labled "Dependency". I have been using this addon for a couple of years now with no issue, I have the latest version of "Libaddonmenu" in my Minion file.
A bit of help would be appreciated.
The addon manager is telling you ingame what is missing if a dependecy is red.
Expand the addon in the addon manager and you'll see the list of dependencies needed.

Or use an addon like "Votans Addon List" to automatically enable/disable dependnecies if you enable/disable addons ingame.
But you need to download and install them before the addon can enable them! It's not going to download anything for you.
Votans Addon List will show the dependencies at the right edge of the addon row, a yellow/red circle you need to hover the mouse over to see what is missing.

You can also use the Minion addon manager do download and install the dependencies.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Dependency issue