03/21/15, 07:15 PM   #1
unLeashed3k
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hidden Indicator on Loot Window

Anyone want to make a hidden indicator directly on the Loot Window itself? Could be a StatusBar that show the "level" of concealment and doesn't need to literally say "Hidden"

The current Hidden indicator on the reticle is always covered up by the one item I'm trying to steal (hover over) because of the tooltip.

Any ideas on other ways this could be done?
03/22/15, 08:49 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I think there are some reticle chaning mods available which will color the reticle if you are hidden.
Did you have a look at those?

And if I remember right there also was an addon doing this what you wanted to achieve, somehow.
I searched it but couldn't remember the name :-( If I find it I'll tell you.
03/22/15, 01:47 PM   #3
unLeashed3k
On the reticule is the only place I don't want the status being it's covered up completely by the item description popup.

If there were, additionally, on the loot window itself (the listing of items) a status bar showing the level of concealment (same ratio as the reticule eye [open to closed]) then it would always be available/visible.

OR

The Item Description popup could be forced to the right-side instead of left [would fix the problem too] but may introduce new problems with people on lower resolution screens.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Hidden Indicator on Loot Window