02/22/20, 11:53 AM   #1
Johny Geth
[Addon Request]One key item mover

As a person who have no ESO+ i have to spend a lot of time sorting items. I use mostly home storage chests, cuz bank space is not enough for all materials and other things, so it takes a lot of time to just unload inventory. Can someone create addon, which allows to move all things already presented in the chest, with one key? Or maybe, if this addon already exists, can someone point me to it?
02/22/20, 12:41 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Someone might have a more immediate solution, but you could ask the author of this one to add house bank support: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...Inventory.html
02/22/20, 01:09 PM   #3
Johny Geth
Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
Someone might have a more immediate solution, but you could ask the author of this one to add house bank support: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...Inventory.html
Seems like he included this kind of feature in his development plans, but who knows how many time it will take? Anyway, thank you for the answer.
02/23/20, 04:19 AM   #4
Maelynn
With Personal Assistent you won't even need to press a key. Just set up a profile to determine what you want moved to/from bank and the addon will do it automatically when you open your bank.
It also has options to move junk and automatically sell it.

I haven't used it for long, but I already consider it a must-have for non-plus players.
02/23/20, 08:04 AM   #5
Johny Geth
Originally Posted by Maelynn View Post
With Personal Assistent you won't even need to press a key. Just set up a profile to determine what you want moved to/from bank and the addon will do it automatically when you open your bank.
It also has options to move junk and automatically sell it.

I haven't used it for long, but I already consider it a must-have for non-plus players.
Nope, thats not what i need, sadly. It operates only with full type of items, like "raw materials" and only with bank. I need mod which can operate with home storage chests and move only items, that ALREADY in the chest. For example: Chest contains Butterfly Wings, Rubedite Ingots and Ta Runes. Open chest, push addon key and it moves only Butterfly Wings, Rubedite Ingots and Ta Runes from your inventory to the chest. Nothing more.
02/23/20, 12:58 PM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You can set this up uzsing multiple addons like:
FCO ItemSaver: Mark your items in the bank with a dynamically designed marker icons named e.g. "In bank".
You can use the filter buttons at the bank deposit panel to only show the items marked with this marker icon-

DoItAll:
Bank all command will transfer (deposit/withdraw) only the visible items. So if you filter the items to only show the "In bank" items with FCOIS and press the button it will only trafser those.

AdvancedFilters Updated:
Use additional filters in the inventory to e.g. only show special material types, or weapon types etc.

No real automatism but I'm using this since years and it's quick and easy once you got used to it.
+ FCOIS protects your items against econstruction, sell, trade etc. if you like it to do so (dynamic icons can enable/disable all soet of protections for the different panels like destroy, vendor, guild store, mail, trade, deconstruction, improvement, research, etc.).
And it works in combination with other addons like CraftStore or ResearchAssistant to auto mark your items, set items, build gear sets etc.

Other addons like AutoCategory etc can even build a category in your inventories based on the FCOIS marker icons. So you could build your own category "In bank" e.g.
02/23/20, 01:04 PM   #7
Johny Geth
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
You can set this up uzsing multiple addons like:
FCO ItemSaver: Mark your items in the bank with a dynamically designed marker icons named e.g. "In bank".
You can use the filter buttons at the bank deposit panel to only show the items marked with this marker icon-

DoItAll:
Bank all command will transfer (deposit/withdraw) only the visible items. So if you filter the items to only show the "In bank" items with FCOIS and press the button it will only trafser those.

AdvancedFilters Updated:
Use additional filters in the inventory to e.g. only show special material types, or weapon types etc.

No real automatism but I'm using this since years and it's quick and easy once you got used to it.
+ FCOIS protects your items against econstruction, sell, trade etc. if you like it to do so (dynamic icons can enable/disable all soet of protections for the different panels like destroy, vendor, guild store, mail, trade, deconstruction, improvement, research, etc.).
And it works in combination with other addons like CraftStore or ResearchAssistant to auto mark your items, set items, build gear sets etc.

Other addons like AutoCategory etc can even build a category in your inventories based on the FCOIS marker icons. So you could build your own category "In bank" e.g.
Are these addons work with storage chests, or only with bank?
02/23/20, 02:13 PM   #8
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
FCOIS does support them.
AdvancedFilters too.
DoItAll -> Not sure if the keybind is enabled there but as this also counts as a bank (house bank) it should show and work the same as on normal banks.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Addon Request]One key item mover