08/08/23, 07:38 AM   #1
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for your feedback and the explanation why you could'nt find it.
I noticed you had read the troubleshooting guide as you referenced the 32bit version and priviledged rights.

I've changed your thread name here so that others might find it, or it's relevancy, more easily. Same was done at the Troubleshooting guide.

Just a quick question:
What I understood is that your router is an "Eero" device too and thus the cdn.esoui.com website was blocked?

It's really strange so many people all of a sudden had similar issues with Eero. Maybe they recently updated and for some reason it added "esoui.com" to a blocked list.
Eero had added that website to a "global" blacklist somehow, a few days/1-2 weeks ago. I don't know why. But that makes the ones using their router and software fail to download files from esoui now until you unblock it again, manually.

What I can ask you to do:
Maybe you, and other Eero users, should contact them and tell them to remoe the blocked website entry from their global list as it's a false positve or whatever.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Addons won't download / Addon update starts and takes forever [Eero?]