09/18/16, 03:23 AM   #1
arcadiadark
trial and pve content runners, does this addon exist

quoting what I said in the official forums

"often during trial or party runs you might see party members go down and next thing you know a healer announces he is down, looking at the pile of corpses would be hard to distinguish the pile of corpses of the dps and the healers especially while in a pug. Is there an addon that allows you to color coat the arrow position indicator above party members head according to their role? like currently the default is all white for everyone regardless of role. is there an addon where I can set the arrows above players heads to a color of my choice? say I want to color dps position indicators red, heals yellow and tanks green, any addon that would allow me to do that?"

On the thread itself I got informed from a fellow former that and I quote

"That said, this is something that was requested pretty much from launch but wasn't possible. As far as I know, that's still the case. (Although it did prompt ZOS to add the crown over the group leader.) The problem is the chevrons are in the 3D game world, rather than the UI overlay. "

So is this addon possible, or does it exist?
09/18/16, 05:17 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey. It is still impossible to change the group member chevrons in any way (except for setting the transparency for all markers in the 3d world).

Instead of requesting the impossible, maybe the problem can be solved differently?
For example ProvisionsTeamFormation shows an overlay with the relative position of all team members and when they die, their icon changes to a skull.
If that's not enough, someone could make an extension that allows to show a huge visible "go in that direction to rez" marker on the screen or maybe play a sound repeatedly until the healer lives again and the frequency of how often it plays increases with how close you get to his dead body.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » trial and pve content runners, does this addon exist