04/05/14, 07:30 PM   #1
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bag improvements

1. I woud like to mark items in my bag as junk with a key like if you press E and are not at the vendor its marked as junk.
2. Woud it be possible to link items from bags to chat with shift + klicking them?
3. Extra filters for items woud be cool. I woud like to be able to mark items to "salvage" them at the blacksmith and tailor also mark them to later put them into the bank woud be good.
All this shoud work together with Inventory Grid View Addon.

Since I feel like 50% of the time in this game is used for crafting and running between bank and craft places this woud be very usefull! I realy hope someone can work on this

Last edited by Tonyleila : 04/05/14 at 07:37 PM.
04/06/14, 03:25 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
1. I woud like to mark items in my bag as junk with a key like if you press E and are not at the vendor its marked as junk. <-insJunkYard, Dustman, DragonLoot, UI2
2. Woud it be possible to link items from bags to chat with shift + klicking them?
3. Extra filters for items woud be cool. I woud like to be able to mark items to "salvage" them at the blacksmith and tailor also mark them to later put them into the bank woud be good. <-ResearchAssistant

All this shoud work together with Inventory Grid View Addon.

Since I feel like 50% of the time in this game is used for crafting and running between bank and craft places this woud be very usefull! I realy hope someone can work on this
Gave you a few different suggestions for some of the options you're looking for. There are probably some more, that's just to get you started.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Bag improvements