Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01/12/24, 02:44 AM   #1
renfrow

Prepopulate Recipient|Subject in Postmaster

I have multiple accounts, but, only want to pay for one ESO+. So, I use Postmaster on a single char, in the non-ESO+ account, to fetch all the hireling email attachments, and then send them to the ESO+ account. It would be a lot easier if I could prepopulate the recipient and subject lines, then simply add the materials. I've added prefs, to Postmaster, for them, and have the populated values being saved. However, I have not, yet, found a place to fill in the fields. I've tried all sorts of events, to no avail. Some fail because the ZO_MailSendSendToField is nil, and some fail because the composer window/tab is not yet, or no longer, valid. I've tried pre-hooks and post-hooks, to no avail. I'm currently trying to find if there's a scene change that would get me to what I want, but, haven't found one.

So.... anyone know how I can get to a point where the email fields are valid, whether it is a scene change, event, appropriate pre/post hook or whatever?

Thanks!
Renfrow.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Prepopulate Recipient|Subject in Postmaster