06/19/19, 07:45 PM   #1
halfrunt
problem with in game add ONs screen

when I try to access the in game addons screen like when you go to log out then go to Aarons you get a screen that let's you shut them off and on and allow outdated ones to run ….my screen is blank but I have a buttload of addons, master merchant awesome guild store normally but it won't work so I shut it off 3 fishing ,2 combat ,mini map , map pins harvest tracker quest tracker skyshards and needed lib,s for those that need them like awesome guild store does soooo haven't been able to figure out what's going on HHHHEEEEELLLLPPPP
06/19/19, 08:44 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It might be LibVotansAddonList. You'll need to delete all instances of it in any of votan's addons that you have.
08/19/19, 01:45 PM   #3
halfrunt
still out

did that it happened befor I have no idea whats going on but its been that way since the elseyr patch
08/19/19, 02:58 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Try to search for the file AddOnSettings.lua on your hard drive. This should be the folder where the Addons folder with your addons is located. Maybe you did install your addons to another wrong folder, it's somehow moved to some false folder, and you need to move it to your correct Eso addons folder (the one where the file is located, into subfolder AddOns).

Or as it was said already logout and delete the addon Votans Addon List. Update it to the newest version!

P.S. Please use some more . so we can find your sentence end easier
08/20/19, 01:18 PM   #5
halfrunt
addons now working

what I ended up doing was making a add ons duplicate folder outside of the eso folder and manually inserted the addons into it after I loaded them into minion. before this I deleted every minions and addon that was anywhere in my pc and all the eso folders . don't know how but had 4 eso folders 2 in documents easy access 1 in documents pc and 1 in downloads. lol unfortunetly when I do this minion does not maintain the addons that I move manually so I can up date them :/ ill figure it out but thanks for the sudgestions
08/21/19, 01:53 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
The documents qucik view is only a "reference" to your last used folders or files so ignore this! It's a link.

Close Minion, delete the file Minion.xml, start it again as admin 32bit mode, choose the folder of ESO manually which is the one showing ingame addns properly if you manually move addons in there (Should be the one with the file UserSettings.txt and AddOnSettings.txt).
Set minion to use a subfolder depth of maximum (gear icon/Settings of Minion at top right edge of Minion UI).

ESOUI » General Discussion » Tech Chat » problem with in game add ONs screen