06/24/20, 09:30 PM   #1
@Moulting_Deity
Selectively track debuffs on self

I use S'rendarr to track buffs, with almost everything turned off except for my prominent buff whitelists.

I would like to see when I have specific debuffs applied to me -- probably not more than 10, including Power of the Light, M/m Fracture and Breach, Daedric Curse and its morphs... Seeing all the debuffs on me at the same time is just too much noise.

My instinct would be to have a similar whitelist, but unless I don't understand how the addon works there is no prominent whitelist for debuffs on your own self. The only to achieve this in S'rendarr would be to add every debuff in the game (except the ones I care about) to the global blacklist and select a display window for "Debuffs" in the first panel of the addon.

Does a solution exist?
06/25/20, 07:48 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Srendar already got this whitelists, at the special custom buff bars you are able to defne.
e.g. use buff bar 7 for it.

You can enable the buff debug in the srendar settings to see the buff ids of the buffs on your own character.
Press C to see the buffs and there will ne [buffIdNumber] next to the buff name.
Add this id to the whitelist of your buffbar 7 e.g. and move the buffbar 7 anywhere on your UI.
This will show the buff with the added whitelist Id at this bar.

Edit:
Maybe this changed meanwhile as I did not use Srendar for a while.
Check the videos in the addon's description for the examples how to add buffs to your tracked bars!
There is some "prominent buffs and auras" example e.g. and you are able to search by name instead of ID meanwhile.
So this should help you to define a custom bar where your needed 10 buffs will be added and shown if they are on your character

Last edited by Baertram : 06/25/20 at 07:52 AM.
07/07/20, 03:18 PM   #3
wambo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You could also use AuraMastery, but its way more complicated to set up. Srendarr is the go to addon for that kind of stuff

I also like to use BuffTimers for PVP because I usually track different things. So I use srendarr for PVE and bufftimers for PVP. That way I only need to change my addons (which I do anyways) instead of changing profiles within addons.

Last edited by wambo : 07/27/20 at 07:57 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Selectively track debuffs on self