08/29/20, 11:41 PM   #1
Doughboyx3
LibAddonMenu 2.0 LUA error

Hey first time doing one of these forum post. I'm sure this is the right place. Was downloading stuff for skyshard and all these LUA error codes were popping up and i've been searching for about 30mins or so and still can't fix these errors. Photos attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200830_013431 LUA.png
Views:	595
Size:	687.5 KB
ID:	1299  
08/30/20, 01:55 AM   #2
Tazmyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Things to try...

Hi Doughboyx3,

These errors are often caused by old addons no longer working as the game evolves.
I'd start by disabling all addons showing as Out-of-Date, reload the UI (in chat, /reloadui), and see if that helps.
Another approach, or next step if the above didn't fix it; disable ALL addons, reload the UI, then load them, one at a time, (/reloadui each time) until you find the culprit. Old or misbehaving addons will often toss errors from within their supporting libraries - either way, contact the addon author via comments below their addon on this site. Also know that some addons fight with other addons, especially likely when two addons offer similar capabilities. You may have to choose between them.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Tazmyr
08/30/20, 11:20 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The error message got nothing to do with LibAddonMenu-2.0.
It sas AddOns/MiniMap so you should check if you have updated the addon Minimap and all it's needed libraries, especially map related ones like LibMapPins, at first.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » LibAddonMenu 2.0 LUA error