08/21/23, 03:39 PM   #1
doru
MasterMerchant UI Error: DD270A78

Hi. I updated MM to latest version, however I still get the error in the title. I uploaded the LibDebugLogger.lua file here: https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/UK8sfG.
However, the in-game file logs naming I could not find on my hard drive. I attached the screenshot (bottom right shows the errors). Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230821_153724.png
Views:	207
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	1611
Not really sure what to do.
Thank you
08/21/23, 03:53 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You could have reused the last thread as it is about the same/similar error (and you already posted there):
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10663

However, the in-game file logs naming I could not find on my hard drive
lua error messages do not get written to any error logs outside the game.
Please, at the popup showing the error message: Enable the checkbox to show all variables.
Then mark all text and then press CTRL+C to copy it to the clipboard and then paste it here (at best surrounded by a code tag!).

Often screenshots do not show all, so it's much easier to see the error details from the text.
-> If you did a reloadui after the error message and then logged out and uploaded the LibDebugLogger file, it should be in there too

Last edited by Baertram : 08/21/23 at 03:55 PM.
08/21/23, 08:46 PM   #3
Sharlikran

Originally Posted by doru View Post
Hi. I updated MM to latest version, however I still get the error in the title. I uploaded the LibDebugLogger.lua file here: https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/UK8sfG.
However, the in-game file logs naming I could not find on my hard drive. I attached the screenshot (bottom right shows the errors). Attachment 1611
Not really sure what to do.
Thank you
Please make sure you update to 3.7.75 you are using 3.7.70.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/21/23 at 11:50 PM.
08/23/23, 01:28 PM   #4
doru
Just updated MM.
I will log in later today and see what happens.
Thank you
08/23/23, 08:47 PM   #5
doru
Updated to last version, as reported above. Still getting UI Error: DD270A78
Also, I lost ALL sales data after the update. I have only 3 sales retained.
Appreciate any help. Thanks
08/23/23, 09:04 PM   #6
Sharlikran

I can't help with that unless you provide a new log because the version has changed 5 times.

Your old error: user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:3338: attempt to index a nil value

Line 3338 is now totally different. Also in your screen shot the line is 3273. So I can't look at anything and explain anything because of the code changes.

Also keep in mind here. If you have the latest version and you allowed it to reset your data which is what the prompt does... Once you do that you have to be watching chat. I know of a few UI mods that redirect the MM messages to other tabs. So I can't help it if you have anything installed that does that. In fact I have found out with testing that pChat adds something not normally exposed and its a server side setting. So if you uninstall it or disable it then the system messages are still redirected.

MM can not be used and you can not go to a Kiosk or do anything until MM is done initializing or refreshing sales, either one.

I have been able to reproduce most of the errors people have reported and resolve them. You may have issues on your PC such as OneDrive interfering. Because there is no reason currently to have your issue.

But get me a new link to your current Lib Debug log file and we can see what changed.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/24/23 at 06:34 AM.
08/24/23, 06:49 PM   #7
doru
Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
I can't help with that unless you provide a new log because the version has changed 5 times.

Your old error: user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:3338: attempt to index a nil value

Line 3338 is now totally different. Also in your screen shot the line is 3273. So I can't look at anything and explain anything because of the code changes.

Also keep in mind here. If you have the latest version and you allowed it to reset your data which is what the prompt does... Once you do that you have to be watching chat. I know of a few UI mods that redirect the MM messages to other tabs. So I can't help it if you have anything installed that does that. In fact I have found out with testing that pChat adds something not normally exposed and its a server side setting. So if you uninstall it or disable it then the system messages are still redirected.

MM can not be used and you can not go to a Kiosk or do anything until MM is done initializing or refreshing sales, either one.

I have been able to reproduce most of the errors people have reported and resolve them. You may have issues on your PC such as OneDrive interfering. Because there is no reason currently to have your issue.

But get me a new link to your current Lib Debug log file and we can see what changed.
After the update before last (latest MM update today), it did prompt me to reset data (it said I have duplicate data etc, so I did). After the data reset and waiting, all my sales in the MM window went missing. Mind you I waited for the prompt that said it needs 25 or so minutes to update the sales - it started to show me one by one all the sales for the last 3 months or so, and i let it do its thing. After that, I wanted to check my sales etc, that's when I noticed I have no sales (I had only 2 or 3 lol). And I also got the error mentioned for the last few days.
Today I updated with the last version, and after refreshing (hitting the "E" key for each guild store sales) I have only the sales since yesterday evening, all the rest is gone. Then, as usual, I tried selling something, and this time the error number has changed as follows: UI Error: AF1B4883. Attached is the screenshot with the error. The link to my LibDebugLogger file is this: https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/zocaUR
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230824_183354.png
Views:	100
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	1613
Also, I don't have OneDrive, or even if it exists on computers, I don't use it and I scrub that. I use my own external HDD
Cheers
08/24/23, 07:04 PM   #8
Sharlikran

https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthr...8359#post48359

Your log file has version 3.7.75 and the current version is 3.7.76. Regardless of that you are reporting the same things as the person in the post I linked. So that will be fixed in 3.7.77 once released.
08/24/23, 10:21 PM   #9
doru
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthr...8359#post48359

Your log file has version 3.7.75 and the current version is 3.7.76. Regardless of that you are reporting the same things as the person in the post I linked. So that will be fixed in 3.7.77 once released.
OK, thanks. Concerning the version I have, it's weird because i installed the latest update today. Looked in Minion and it said 3.7.76 Click image for larger version

Name:	MM.png
Views:	100
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	1614
08/24/23, 10:31 PM   #10
Sharlikran

What happens sometimes is you might check the moment I upload the new version and click the button. However, the site hasn't approved it so you get the previously approved version and not the new one. So either way once you are in game go to the settings menu and make sure it says 3.7.77 at the top.
08/25/23, 09:28 PM   #11
doru
with today's latest update (3.7.78), I had no more errors. Thank you.
Question: Is there a way to retrieve my old sales? All I have are sales from 2-3 days ago.
Thanks!!!!!
08/26/23, 07:10 AM   #12
Sharlikran

Did you delete any files? Because all you should have to do is click the reset libguildstore data button and wait for it to finish. Several people have mentioned it takes a few minutes, maybe 15 to 20 and they are done. You didn't delete yoir LibHistorie file in SavedVariables did you? You shouldn't have.
08/26/23, 03:49 PM   #13
doru
Did you delete any files? Because all you should have to do is click the reset libguildstore data button and wait for it to finish. Several people have mentioned it takes a few minutes, maybe 15 to 20 and they are done. You didn't delete yoir LibHistorie file in SavedVariables did you? You shouldn't have.
Not sure where the libguidstore data button is? Looks like I'm blind lol. And no, I didn't delete any files in SavedVariables. Haven't touched any files.
Thanks!!

I think I found it. So I'm waiting now to see what happens. I will report back once it's done. Thanks

Last edited by doru : 08/26/23 at 04:21 PM.
08/26/23, 04:44 PM   #14
doru
It worked!! All my sales back. Thank you very much!!!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » MasterMerchant UI Error: DD270A78