No, probably not 6 66.67%
I don't know 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02/05/15, 12:24 AM   #1
Gbombus
Thumbs up Rigged Loot Mechanics

Hello guys,

I really think loot mechanics are rigged, modified or cheated in Elder Scrolls Online.
I made few experiments and im 99% sure now ok lets say 97%... that when you farm something off containers, bosses or mobs actually anywhere on the Tamriel fluffing planet there's a flag, a countdown timer on your character that gives zero chances to get another blue or rare item as soon as you looted one.

we're not talking about general chances or probabilities to get your hands on rare stuffs like 0.1% chance for this sword and 0.0001% chance for this helmet like in many other MMORPGs. Im almost sure there's a droprate chance multiplier when u dont logoff for some time but also something that denies you to loot another rare item right away

In ESO and that's a theory for now im not saying it's established facts, i can't prove it but im almost sure that your character is flagged with some countdown timers as soon as you loot a rare item, like a protection in the system to make sure you don't farm as many credz in one day a common dude would spend months to farm that much.
Yea i think its a protection and more like a balance between people who plays 10 hours a day and people who can only play 1 hour a day.

Everytime you loot a blue-purp item you can keep farming hardcore you will not get another rare item for quiet a while unless you come back later logoff 1 or 2 hours and try again.
Everytime you loot a rare item you do that. All of a sudden you will get another blue item in 4-5 runs which will never happen if you dont logoff or give it up for quiet some times.... like there would be a hidden timer that prevents you from finding another rare item but the ammount of containers you have looted are included in the equation, the timer tho has like a 10 times more important factor.

I want to know if you have the same feeling about the loot mechanics system behind the ESO code.
Of course i wouldnt post this on Official forums that's why im here and im wondering if some other people know or feel the same about that.

PS: If the flag is set on the character and not the entire account. People would be able to bypass that chit making 7x level 15 Twinks and switch between em everytime they loot a rare item off containers. Which would prove this cheated environement can be bypassed by even worse manners.

When you play Poker, you don't have 10x more chances to get a four of a kind because you didnt play for a month. It's just scamming to me.

Peace out. Gbomb.

Last edited by Gbombus : 02/10/15 at 03:59 AM.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Rigged Loot Mechanics