06/05/24, 11:55 PM   #1
SteveCampsOut

Exclamation Sell Items On Trader directly from Bank

So some chracter on Facebook Elderscrolls Online group is claiming he's been selling items on guild traders for over a year directly from his bank. I've been playing since beta and this hasn't been an option since the big Duping scandal waaaay back in the day, and they stopped allowing people to sell items from their bank. Is there some new addon that allows this again, or is this guy delusional or lying?
06/06/24, 12:56 AM   #2
DakJaniels
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SteveCampsOut View Post
So some chracter on Facebook Elderscrolls Online group is claiming he's been selling items on guild traders for over a year directly from his bank. I've been playing since beta and this hasn't been an option since the big Duping scandal waaaay back in the day, and they stopped allowing people to sell items from their bank. Is there some new addon that allows this again, or is this guy delusional or lying?
I has to be from an actual banker, not a player bank assistant.
The addon AwesomeGuildStore adds the functionality.

06/06/24, 10:11 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Afaik it's just the same way like CraftBagExtended works:
Means you'd still need space in your inventory so the banked items get withdrawn first (CBE unpacks it from crafbag to your inv first), and then it'S actually sold from your inventory.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Sell Items On Trader directly from Bank